Monday, May 09, 2011

Jam packed April & May!

well alot has happened lately.. so here goes:
Pump it Up w/ Hopekids!! birthday bash for Tati


 a little bit of Easter.. unfortunately didn't take pictures much :( I will post ones w/ their dresses later...maybe I was too occupied cuz I had to give a talk in Sacrament Easter Sunday!


 Uncle Erik visits.. the girls just love him :)

 Annual Friends Campout !! (just west of Payson..)
 Tati isn't afraid of snakes by the way.. or anything.


 love this boy
 crazy girl likes to stay in her jammies all day

 Tati & Gigi.. inseperable


 Isa's bday pinata!


 some of the group
 crazy fun guys!
 Tati's dance recital! (shake your groove thing)

 The Alands visit again :)

 My Activity Days girls.. aren't they just the cutest and funnest girls ever!!

1 comment:

Karen Brothersen said...

That was a fun post! I can't believe how many kids were in that pic! Our friends are quite the baby producers!