
Tuesday, Sept.6, Tatiana had another cat scan in Tuscon, to check if there were any remaining tumors in her orbits (back of the eye). Everything was clear and out of all of the matches for the cord blood, they chose one of the larger samples that is almost a perfect match.
Wed, Sept.7, Tatiana is now in Tuscon again, where we will be staying for a while. She starts her chemo tonight at 10pm. There is an apartment we have for friends and family that are visiting. Once Tati becomes neutropenic, she will not be able to have visitors in her room, but there is a lounge area where visitors can come.


5 comments:
Ooh! What a cute girl!! I miss her!Soo glad that things are going well for you guys.. I'll be thinking about you! Keep smilin Tati :o)!
hope you are all doing great and the best of luck through rough times. can't wait till you get back to being an awesome coche. come back ASAP.
We send well wishes and think about you daily. My brother just did a TnT triathlon for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. I had him add Tatiana to his run for list. Hope things are well.
Andrea, Sheridan & Riley
What a cutie!!! I hope she gets better soon!Best of luck! And I hope to see you at the gym soon!
We miss Tatiana - and you guys - so much! All our best hopes are with you. Just keep loving her lots and she'll get past the rough parts.
We are here anytime you need us - thinking about you often.
Maureen Cahill
Banner Children's
Post a Comment