

Before the baby came along, I had 3 baby showers, given by my cousin Raquel, the ward at Roma's, and my work AZ Dynamics! they were all wonderful and got lots of great things for Tatiana. At 9 months I measured a full 38 inches in my belly, we tried everything to get this baby to come; I walked the mall, went four wheel driving, walked up and down the side walk, stairs, you name it and she still was stuborn to come out. Finally 9 days after her due date, (March 16, 2005) she was born at Banner Mesa by Doctor Beck. I didn't get sick very much and stayed active and working until the end. She was very active inside the womb and I had a lot of heart burn, as you can tell with all the hair she has! I had a great pregnancy, with no major complications for the 9 months. I didn't have any strange cravings, but there were a few differences: I all of a sudden liked new things, like: hot wings, supreme pizza, hot dogs, bacon. Some things I didn't like, were: chinese food, broccoli, and steak. I was very careful to eat well and stayed away from too much junk. I gained about 27 lbs and lost 20 lbs in the hospital, but it took about 4 weeks to get back to my normal weight again. After 6 weeks, I returned to work!


No comments:
Post a Comment