Sunday, September 09, 2012

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend with the Morrows and friends!
I didn't do a very good job documenting our camping trip
 
 Brant set up a fun shooting course and out of the women I got 2nd place. JeniRae got first! I had some trouble with the shot gun that kept getting stuck. Brant got 1st out of the men.

 The kids have a blast on the zipline
 Uncle Jarel helping the kids on the zipline and back on the quad


The kids have such a fun time camping and getting filthy! thank goodness for toilets and showers in the wilderness!! Being with cousins is always a good time. Naomi did good for her first time camping too..of course she slept in bed with us and she always sleeps well that way.
Levi wet the bed and got Brant all wet in the middle of the night! not a fun experience when you don't have a washing machine, but we made do.
The weather was nice and the food is always yummy. I made chilli the first night and we had chicken fried rice with Jen & Erick the 2nd night. Sunday we had beef stew with Gma & Gpa. We planned on attending church in Heber, but we woke up late and I had a bad headache, so we ended up not making it.
We came home Sunday night. On Monday, Labor Day, we had some fun at the Shumways, swimming and BBQ.

No comments: