Monday, January 30, 2012

Runway 4 Research

This year's Runway for Research in Tucson was at the Zuzi Theatre.
it was a dance school/theatre. there was no runway, it was just a stage. The production was a lot smaller this year, because of budget issues. Tati loves being part of it and getting a personally designed dress.. but we'll see if we'll continue, because it is a long drive and just for an hour production.
 I really liked the twists on the side.. but Soo (Tati's dress designer) wanted to have loose pig tails and hair in the front so it would show through with the hood she'd be wearing..so they had to change it.
 Avedo provided their services to do hair and makeup.. they girls loved that!
 The star of the show!
 Tati and Soo Kim with her little red riding hood dress and wolf

 Hailey loves wearing lip gloss.. after she got her makeup on, she wanted a snack, so I had an applesauce pouch. She was worried the lip gloss would come off, so she didn't want it.. but I assured her that she could get more put on.. silly girl!
We always love seeing Nurse Laurie.. she is so special to us!
Grandma Morrow drove us to the event.. I was very grateful for that! Brant and Levi stayed home.

No comments: