We are expecting child #4!
I've been feeling pretty yucky and tired.. but to be expected. I don't think I have made a homemade dinner since before Thanksgiving.
I picked up Barro's for dinner tonight, because I wanted pizza and I needed food right away and it would be quicker to order pizza than to make something. Nothing sounds good.
Brant has been great about getting Tati up and off to school in the mornings; although Tati really wants me to take her tomorrow so that I can watch her on the monkey bars..I told her I would.
So, I'm only about 8 weeks along and I am already feeling super bloated and I feel like I'm showing. People have seemed to have already noticed as well. I can't quite wear some of my regular clothes, mainly because I don't want anything snug against my stomach..so I pretty much wear lounge type clothes most of the time; unless I have to go out, then I find some pants that are looser.
another officiality.. I published my book! I finished "Our miracles" recently and I published it and ordered a few copies for Christmas gifts. I hope it turns out good.


3 comments:
Congrats on #4! We are so happy for you! Hope you're feeling better.
Congrats andrea! I am so excited for ya! You guys make the cutest lil family! Miss you!
Thats exciting news!!! Wow, 4 kids...you're amazing. Hope your sickness doesn't last too long.
And a published book?!? That's awesome!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment